To expedite patient care, please send referrals in one of the following formats:
- Electronically via Secure Message System
- Fax to 4031 8722
- Email to email@example.com
Priority can then be assessed by a Cardiologist and urgent clinical problems will be fast tracked.
We will contact the patient with a suitable appointment.
Your own electronic records are a very useful format for referrals, or if you prefer, our Referral Forms can be downloaded here:
- Please include/attach wherever possible any relevant information such as: ECGs, X-rays, Pathology, Hospital discharge summaries, Cardiac operation reports or Investigation reports.
- If the request is of a very urgent nature, or for hospital admission, please call 4031 2188 to speak directly to one of our Cardiologists.
- Please inform us if you require a confirmation of the patient’s appointment.
Heart Rx Cardiology is a fully electronic record Practice:
Correspondence can be sent to us electronically and we are happy to provide our reports in an electronic format. If you prefer to send or receive your patient reports electronically, please call us on 4031 2188 to confirm that our systems are compatible and that referrals will be safely delivered.
Heart Rx Cardiology Newsletter – The Murmur
For useful updates in Cardiology, download our newsletter – The Murmur
Current Issue (April 2019) – Download
Dec 2018 Download
Dec 2017 – Download
May 2016 – Download
September 2015 – Download
April 2015 – Download
December 2014 – Download
March 2014 – Download
August 2014 – Download
November 2013 – Download